What are the Language Requirements?

You have to be proficient in English or French, depending on the University you choose. Most English universities require a score of 560 + on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a score of 70 on the Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL). Canadian French-language universities usually assess applicants on a case-by-case basis.

Did you find this article useful?